- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science (180 ECTS) in one of the following fields:
- Agronomy/Agricultural Sciences,
- Plant Sciences & technologies,
- Food Sciences & technologies,
- and in closely related fields
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Exceptions: Bachelor graduates with other Bachelor degrees can exceptionally be admitted. In that case, candidates are advised to follow an internship or work in a vineyard prior to applying and to obtain some training in a few of the scientific fields which will be studied.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents to prepare beforehand in pdf format:
- Motivation letter (one/two pages).
- Transcript of degree marks in English.
- Scan of degree (BSc) or Master Diploma (original and English translation).
- Mark from IELTS or TOEFL or other accepted tests (see language requirements).
If you have not graduated yet please add (in the place of the diploma) an official letter from your university stating that you are expected to graduate this year, and the date.
NOTE: Diplomas or transcripts in Spanish, German, Italian, or Portuguese do not need to be translated. The CV and letter, and references MUST be in English.
For more information please check theCourse Website