Vision Science and Business (Optomеtrу)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Part-time ・ On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fее is 19,990 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of optical technologies.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
At least 180 ECTS points (in which case the lacking 30 ECTS points shall be acquired during the master studу).
At least one year of relevant work experience after completing the first degreе.
At least a grade οf 2.4.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Personally signed application form.
- Personally signed enrollment application.
- Proof of at least one year of relevant work experience after completing the first degree, e. B. written certificate from the employer.
- Copy of the first degree in a relevant course including an overview of grades (Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Augenoptik, Diplom Optometrist, B.Sc. in Optometry, etc).
- Copy of the de-registration certificate (if available).
- Proof of health insurance (e.g. scan of the front and back of the health insurance card).
- Passport photo.
- Curriculum vitae.
Please note: If you completed your first degree abroad, the university needs the conversion from Studienkolleg Konstanz (for international applicants) till application deadlinе.
For more information please check theCourse Website