- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in natural sciences or engineering with chemical, analytical and biological/microbiological contents, including generally an experimental bachelor thesis on a topic relevant in the field of water science.
Documented practical courses in essential chemical, analytical and microbiological topics.
A GPA (final grade) of at least 3.0 or better (German System).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Further requirements are:
- A GPA (final grade) of at least 3.0 or better (German System).
- Good command of English (see language requirements).
- Documented practical courses in essential chemical, analytical and microbiological topics.
- A letter of recommendation by their home institution (non-EU/EEA).
- An application form.
- Chinese students please note: you have to provide an APS certificate along with your application documents.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website