World Heritage Studies
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in cultural sciences or other study areas relevant to the World Heritage Studies curriculum (humanities, social sciences, architecture, archaeology, art history, conservation, environmental sciences, geography, cultural management, or tourism).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification*.
- Transcript of records bachelor's degree*.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur, A-Levels, High-School Leaving Certificate, etc.)*.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one of which should be academic).
- Copy of valid passport.
*If these documents are issued in a language other than English or German, certified translations have to be provided in addition to the original language documents.
Additional documents may be required, depending on the application process via uni-assist or myBTU. Please read all information on the respective website carefully.
Important: Applicants who want to be considered for admission to the Dual Degree must as a rule apply for WHS On-Campus.
For more information please check theCourse Website