- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (aptitude test)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
In order to be allowed to study AutTech at FAU, you’ll need to pass the Qualification Assessment Test. It comprises two stages:
- Stage 1: Formation of an overall score as a weighted average of the following criteria:
- Abitur/secondary education qualification (60%).
- Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, and English (10% each).
- Stage 2: Electronic test in English for applicants with more than 70 points and formation of a total score from the sum of the following criteria:
- Abitur/secondary education qualification (50%).
- Electronic test (50%).
Outcome/Results: Those who achieve a total score of 70 or more points after the procedure in the second stage are considered suitablе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
After completing your online application, you must print and sign the completed application form (from the campo application portal) and send it by post to:
FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg Zulassungsstelle
With all the following documents:
- CV (without photo).
- School leaving certificate (complete certificate).
Further documents may be necessary depending on the desired degree program, your country of origin, and your previous education.
- If applicable: pre-university year certificate (e.g. applicants from Iran).
- If applicable: university entrance examination certificate from your home country.
- If applicable: assessment examination (Feststellungsprüfung) for the degree program in question (certified copy).
- if you have completed previous periods of study: complete academic report/transcript of records.
- if you have completed a previous degree: degree certificate (e.g. Bachelor’s degree, Diplom).
- Applicants who have completed previous periods of study in China, India, or Vietnam: APS certificate (original).
- Applicants from DSDI/DSDII schools in China: confirmation of identity from the German embassy (original).
Certified copies of foreign certificates that are not issued in German, English or French must be submitted with a certified translation. If your documents do not fulfil the requirements or if important certificates are missing, your application will not be processеd.
For more information please check theCourse Website