- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
You can apply directly to the University of Coburg if:
- you have an Abitur (secondary school-leaving certificate, university admission level) from a German school in a foreign country, or
- you have an Abitur from a European school in Germany, or
- you have graduated from a Studienkolleg in Germany (i.e. you have passed the assessment exam).
If you have graduated from a secondary school in a foreign country, you must have your school-leaving certificates (diploma and transcripts) evaluated before you can apply to study this program. The uni-assist e.V. is responsible for this evaluation.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
You must submit your completed and signed application to uni-assist including:
- A resume/curriculum vitae in tabular form.
- A certified copy of each of your foreign certificates (and a translation if the documents are not in German or in English).
- A copy of your personal identity card or passport.
For more information please check theCourse Website