International Economic Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
A higher education entrance qualification.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
After completing your online application, you must print and sign the completed application form (from the campo application portal) and send it by post to the Admissions Office (FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, Zulassungsstelle, Schlossplatz 4, 91054 Erlangen) with all the following documents:
- CV (without photo).
- A school leaving certificate (complete certificate).
- English language certificates (regular copy). See the language requirements for more information.
Further documents may be necessary depending on the desired degree program, your country of origin, and your previous education.
- If applicable: pre-university year certificate (e.g. applicants from Iran).
- If applicable: university entrance examination certificate from your home country.
- If applicable: assessment examination (Feststellungsprüfung) for the degree program in question (certified copy).
- If you have completed previous periods of study: complete academic report/transcript of records.
- If you have completed a previous degree: degree certificate (e.g. Bachelor’s degree, Diplom).
- Applicants who have completed previous periods of study in China or Vietnam: APS certificate (original).
- Applicants from DSDI/DSDII schools in China: confirmation of identity from the German embassy (original).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website