Mechanical Engineering / International Project Engineering (International variant)
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Higher education entrance qualification equivalent to a German university entrance qualification.
Please contact the Center for International Students of the Universities of Applied Sciences in Baden-Württemberg, if your University Entrance Qualification (UEQ) is equivalent to the German University Entrance Qualification. Furthermore, you will have to get an official recognition of your UEQ by this center before applying to the RWU.
Very good mathematic skills and good knowledge in any other science subjects (physics, computer science, etc.).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Signed application form.
- Official recognition of your UEQ by Studienkolleg Konstanz.
- A normal copy of your higher education entrance qualification and your transcript of cecords (including the grading system), plus an official translation into English or German.
- English language certificate (see language requirements) - not older than 2 years. Medium of instruction vertificates are not accepted.
- Normal copy of your passport.
- Motivation letter/Statement of purpose (why do you intend to study this study program at the RWU?).
- If applicable: sponsorship agreement with one of the cooperating companies.
- If applicable: German language certificate.
- If applicable: proof of professional work experience.
- If applicable: certified copy of your academic transcript from previous studies.
- If available: recommendation letters.
And send your documents to the following address:
Studierenden-Service H 022
Frau Fabienne Damasch
For more information please check theCourse Website