Actuarial and Financial Mathеmatiсs
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) equivalent to the degree in mathematics at TU Kaiserslautern.
A specific admission requirement is that the applicant must have successfully passed examinations for the modules "Stochastic methods” and “Probability theory” or in equivalent modules from the area of stochastics amounting to at least 18 credit points (CP) as well as economics modules from the bachelor's program business mathematics (or equivalent modules) amounting to at least 16 CР.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
All applicants are required to submit a filled-in application form.
Along with the completed application form, the following documents must be attached:
- Curriculum vitae (description of the educational and perhaps professional history),
- Evidence of sufficient knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
- Certified copies of final certificates in German or English (university entrance certificate, Bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree certificate)*,
- Academic transcript (list of all previous courses attended with exam results),
- Brief description of the contents of all mathematical lectures attended at university,
- At least two letters of recommendation,
- Letter of motivation,
- Chinese (except for Hong Kong), Vietnamese and Mongolian students must submit the APS certificate.
* If you do not receive your certification before the deadline, please contact the universitу.
For more information please check theCourse Website