Advanced Quantum Physics
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a comparable curriculum to the program of Bachelor of Science in physics at TU Kaiserslautern. In most cases it is necessary to check:
- Quantum mechanics/quantum theory 1 (9 credits).
- Statistical mechanics/thermodynamics theory (9 credits).
- Experimental quantum physics (9 credits).
- Physics laboratory courses in mechanics, electrodynamics, optics (12 credits).
Some special cases may allow completing the requirements at TU Kaiserslautern. Keep in mind, your overall time to complete the master's program AQP will extend. No more than 30 credits are allowed to be completed additionally.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website