- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Proof of at least 30 ECTS credits from Africa-related courses or equivalent knowledge (e.g. internships in Africa or Africa-related organizations).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are required as part of the application:
- A letter of motivation in which you explain why you are interested in our master's program.
- A copy of your first degree, including official certificates and transcripts of all previous university studies.
- The transcripts must include 30 ECTS in African studies modules; equivalences (e.g. internships in Africa) may be accepted.
- Knowledge of English and another language (see language requirements).
- A curriculum vitae in English, a photocopy of passport or ID and an e-mail contact address.
For more information please check theCourse Website