- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Due to its international orientation, most courses of the master’s programme are offered in English. Some courses and examinations may be offered in German.
Bachelor's degree in informatics or computer science. Applications based on degrees from related fields may also be successful, but students may have to submit to an oral entrance examination to guarantee familiarity with the material necessary to successfully participate in the master’s-level courses of this program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Your Curriculum Vitae ( CV).
- Your letter of motivation (VERY IMPORTANT, please tell them WHY you chose AI Master at FAU).
- Your secondary school’s leaving certificate (and English translation) (High school certificate).
- University entrance exam (if available, e.g. Iran).
- Your university certificates (and English translation). In case you do not have your bachelor certificate at the time of applying to FAU, a confirmation of your university is needed that you will get the bachelor´s certificate soon.
- The international transcript (grades sheet) of the courses you have attended.
- TOEFL score report (OR other proof of English, in case your bachelor has been in English, confirmation of the university is sufficient).
- APS certificate (China).
- Any certificates of English or German language courses you have taken part in.
- GRE is not mandatory, but if you have a certificate it is very helpful.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information please check theCourse Website