- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in biological sciences, with proof of courses equivalent to 6 ECTS in the following topics: molecular biology/genetics, immunology, human biology, developmental biology, and physiology.
Grade at least "good".
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Before you start entering your data in the online-application form, please make sure all your documents required for application are ready:
- Original Certificate of your first academic degree including transcripts and translation of both documents into either German or English (if they have been issued in a language other than English or German).
- Certificate of APS (for applicants from China and Vietnam who completed their first degree there).
- For international applicants: Evidence of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
Please note that all copies of documents you submit must be officially certified for authenticity with the originals. In case your documents have not been issued in either German or English, you will need to additionally submit officially certified translations into either English or German.
For more information please check theCourse Website