- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a corresponding study course.
You may apply with your transcript before holding your degree certificate. If admitted into a Master’s program, you should submit your degree certificate as soon as it is available.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Following the online application, you need to send your signed application form (from the application portal campo) by post in addition to the following documents:
- CV (without photo).
- School leaving certificate (complete certificate).
- If applicable: pre-university year certificate (e.g. applicants from Iran).
- If applicable: university entrance examination certificate from your home country.
- If applicable: if your school certificates are not sufficient for admission, you must also provide a certificate showing you have passed the assessment examination (Feststellungsprüfung) for the degree program in question (certified copy).
- If you have completed previous periods of study: complete academic report/transcript of records.
- If you have completed a previous degree: degree certificate (e.g. Bachelor’s degree, Diplom).
- German language certificates (regular copy).
- If you are applying for the Studienkolleg: preliminary review documentation from uni-assist (regular copy). The Studienkolleg for all Bavarian universities is in Munich. If you wish to apply to attend a Studienkolleg before starting at FAU, you will be referred to the one in Munich.
- Applicants who have completed previous periods of study in China, Mongolia or Vietnam: APS certificate (original).
- Applicants from DSDI/DSDII schools in China: confirmation of identity from the German embassy (original).
- Applicants who have passed the external assessment examination must register online via campo.fau.de for degree programs without admission restrictions by the following dates: 15 July for the winter semester, 15 January for the summer semester. Application by post is no longer required. If all other preconditions are met, these applicants can enroll directly for degree programs without admission restrictions, however, their application for admission must first be activated via the Admissions Office. To activate your application for admission, send your applicant number via e-mail to the Admissions Office.
- Applicants who have passed the assessment examination can enroll directly for degree programs without admission restrictions if all other requirements are met. Exception: For degree programs that require a qualification assessment process (Eignungsfeststellungsverfahren, EFV), an admissions notification is required, which involves sending an application to the Admissions Office before the relevant deadline.
Certified copies of foreign certificates that are not issued in German, English or French must be submitted along with a certified translation. If your documents do not fulfill the requirements or if important certificates are missing, your application will not be processed.
For more information please check theCourse Website