- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject.
You may apply with your transcript before holding your degree certificate. If admitted into a master’s program, you should submit your degree certificate as soon as it is available. You may apply for the degree program once you have completed modules worth a minimum of 140 ECTS credits.
Applicants need a Bachelor’s grade of 2.5 or better according to the German grading systеm.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
After submitting your online application you must then send all required documents to the Master’s Office by post:
Referat L4 – Masterbüro
- Application of admission and Control sheet - in duplicate.
- German language test verification certificate - if required (simple copy).
- School leaving certificate (certified copy).
- Official translation of the School Leaving Certificate (certified copy).
- University Degree Certificate and Diploma Supplement - if already available (certified copy).
- Official translation of the University Degree Certificate and Diploma Supplement (certified copy).
- Complete Academic Report/Transcript of Records (certified copy).
- Official translation of the Complete Academic Report/Transcript of Records (certified copy).
- Curriculum vitae.
Additional supporting documents:
- Letter of application.
- English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Registration for the bachelor's degree program's final examinations.
Please note: Foreign certificates must be handed in as officially certified copies with an officially certified translation. If your documents do not fulfill the requirements or if important certificates are missing, your application will not be processed. Documents do not have to be translated if they are issued in German, English, or Frenсh.
For more information please check theCourse Website