China Language and Economy
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Student fees for the term in China at Peking University are about Euro 1800 (2017 currency exchange rates).
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, business administration, or an equivalent field.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Your bachelor's degree should document at least 25 ECTS earned in mathematics, statistics or business informatics as well as 50 ECTS in general economics and business administration with a minimum of 15 ECTS each. If you lack ECTS in economics, up to ten ECTS can be compensated by ECTS in mathematics or business informatics earned beyond the 25 ECTS required for these subjects.
In addition, you should document 5 ECTS from classes on China’s economy or some equivalent.
A grade of 2.5 or better (accreditation of comparable degree programs is possible). Applicants fulfilling all formal requirements and with a grade of 2.5 or better will be directly admitted, applicants fulfilling all formal requirements but with a grade below 2.5 will be invited for an interview to assess their qualifications for the program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
Required application documents:
- Bachelor’s certificate. A copy of the certificate should be handed in together with a copy of the diploma supplement. In case the bachelor’s degree has not yet been completed, documentation of the performance in the study program is to be provided.
- You must document the required ECTS mentioned in the bachelor's degree (see the previous degree).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Applicants who have graduated from a university in mainland China need to provide an individual APS certificate.
- CV (German or English).
- Letter of motivation (English).
For more information please check theCourse Website