- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in cognitive science. Graduates from participating or related disciplines can also be admitted.
Applicants who have obtained a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a subject-related course of study can be admitted, such as in artificial intelligence, biology, (computer) linguistics, mathematics, neurosciences, medicine, philosophy, psychology or a degree program with a high proportion of IT.
If the degree is not yet available at the time of application, it is necessary that at least 150 credit points are available and the average grade determined from the examinations is at least 2.0.
Applicants must demonstrate their suitability and motivation for independent scientific work in the field of cognitive science. Evidence can be provided by:
- The particular research closeness, timeliness and quality of the bachelor's thesis,
- Research (internships),
- Study visits abroad,
- Other services (publications, prizes, awards), or
- A written application that outlines the suitability and motivation for the master’s course.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website