- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Summer Semester: March
- Both semesters
- Applications are via uni-assist e.V. for those with non-German university entrance qualifications.
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- One-time registration fee: approximately 100 € plus an enrolment fee of currently 253.50 € per semester, which includes public transportation in the city of Kiel and local trains and buses in all of Schleswig-Holstein.
In planning, starting in the summer term of 2024.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business IT, or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
A minimum grade of 2.50 (in the German grading system, strictly applied, exceptions are not possible).
Only for applicants with a degree from a university outside the European Higher Education Area: GRE Certificate with a minimum of 64% percentile in quantitative reasoning test. Must be forwarded directly to Uni-Assist.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
(starting in March)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Students from the P.R. of China have to provide a certificate from the APS in Beijing.
For more information please check theCourse Website