- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in agricultural science or a closely related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Access is fundamentally granted to anyone who has not yet completed a course of study at the time of application, but who has acquired at least 150 credits in a relevant bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree. The average grade determined from previous examinations will be taken into account in the procedure for determining the admission requirements.
The prerequisite for the professional relevance of the preliminary study is proof of at least the following achievements:
- Achievements in plant sciences amounting to at least 60 credit points, including 24 credit points in plant cultivation, plant breeding or plant nutrition.
- Services in phytomedicine (plant protection, phytopathology, agricultural tomology, or herbology) to the extent of at least 18 credit points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be enclosed with the application for authorization, which must be signed by hand:
- The applicant's diploma in the form of certified copies or certified German or English translations if the originals are not in English or German; if a certificate of completion is not yet available, a certificate of achievement, credits, and average grade must be submitted.
- A tabular curriculum vitae in German or English with a meaningful description of the educational path and a photograph.
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
- Evidence of special knowledge (see the course admission regulations for more information regarding this point).
- A statement as to whether the applicant has successfully, unsuccessfully, or not yet completed a closely related master's degree.
Applications that are not received in full, in due form or on time are excluded from the further procedure. The submitted documents remain with the university.
For more information please check theCourse Website