Development Studies (English track)
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in applied African Studies, African culture & society, international economics & development, African development studies in geography, philosophy & economics, or geography, or an equivalent degree.
At least four weeks of practical experience abroad dealing with development.
Final grade "2.5" or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Transcript of records (if you hold several relevant degrees, include all transcripts in one PDF file).
- Bachelor's degree certificate (if you hold several relevant degrees, include all certificates in one PDF file).
- School leaving certificate (your most senior school diploma that is required to join a university).
- Internship proof (if and only if your internship is still to take place after your application but before the start of the study program, please upload an official acceptance letter; the final internship proof must be submitted upon enrolment).
- Language skill certificates (see language requirements).
If you are an international student you are additionally required to upload a CV.
In addition to the proofs and certificates, you must upload the Application for admission form (to be uploaded as XLS file).
Partial applications will not be considered.
For more information please check theCourse Website