- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Successfully absolved tertiary degree.
Practical experience in the occupational field of dramaturgy, as a rule of at least two months of duration.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Notarised copy of tertiary degree diploma.
- Curriculum vitae with academic background.
- Letter of motivation that establishes why the applicant now would like to begin studies in Dramaturgy.
- Proof of interest in dramaturgical questions (e.g. in documentation of previous artistic or theoretical work).
- The description of an artistic production that has impressed the applicant.
- Proof of language skills (English and another foreign language, see language requirements).
- Certificate of German language skills if the first degree was obtained at an international higher education institution (see language requirements).
- APS certificate for applicants from India, Vietnam, and China (original).
The applications must be submitted by mail and by e-mail (please send a single PDF file):
Please send your application without a folder to:
Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main
Institut für Theater-, Film- und Medienwissenschaft
Koordination Master-Studiengang Dramaturgie
D-60629 Frankfurt am Main
For more information please check theCourse Website