Earth and Climate System Science
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of agricultural sciences, biology, or geosciences.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years
Required ECTS credits: 180
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documented proof of the following information is taken into account for the assessment:
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed a Bachelor's program (or equivalent) with a profile in natural sciences, geosciences or agricultural sciences.
- Degrees in agricultural biology, biology, and biobased products and bioenergy offered as Bachelor's programs at the University of Hohenheim are accepted. The selection committee may accept further study programmes in the fields of natural sciences and engineering as related and amend the list accordingly.
- The following is also credited: vocational training in programming languages; documented internships with a minimum duration of four weeks in computer simulation technology or as a research assistant in natural or geoscientific field experiments; documented attendance at summer schools based on mathematics, the natural sciences or geosciences lasting a minimum of two weeks.
- Subject-specific coursework is recognized if it is documented with a minimum of 5 ECTS credits in the subjects mathematics, physics or chemistry.
For more information please check theCourse Website