Earth and Climate System Science
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a profile in the natural or agricultural sciences or geoscience.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
It's not mandatory, but if your GPA is lower than 3.9, you won't get any points during the admission process
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least "good".
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Final degree certificate and the transcript of records, including the average grade, of your undergraduate degree, which provides information on the contents of your previous study program. If no certificate is available, please submit a transcript of records covering all your examination results to date, including all grades and the average grade. If the average grade is not included in your transcript of records, the Registrar's Office calculates the arithmetic middle of all grades, which will serve as your average grade. The final degree certificate must be submitted by December 15th at the latest for the winter semester for which admission has been granted.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- If you have already been enrolled in the same or an equivalent master's program:
- Documented proof of your examination claim for the program is valid, and
- that you are not currently part of any examination process.
For more information please check theCourse Website