Energy Engineering & Management (EEM)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, business engineering, economics, physics, chemistry, chemical engineering, process engineering, or a related subject.
Basic knowledge in higher mathematics or stochastic
Basic knowledge in one of the following fields:
- fluid mechanics,
- electrical energy systems.
Under certain circumstances, other degrees may be accepted (e.g. depending on professional experience).
A minimum of 1 - 2 years of professional experience in the specific field of the Master Program (depending on the first degree´s level); HECTOR Schools recommendation is over 3 years.
References are needed as evidence.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Before starting the application process, it is recommended that you have the following documents at hand:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Certificates (e.g. Bachelor certificate, transcript of records, diploma supplement).
- Passport photograph.
- Job reference (official letter of your current employer that states your position and how long you have been working there; signed by CEO or HR manager).
- Letter of recommendation regarding your skills (e.g. by your employer, former employer, or former professor).
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Optionally, other documents proving your qualification.
- Declaration of financial support.
As the university has a rolling application process, applications can be submitted throughout the whole year. However, for an intake in the same year, it is recommended that you submit the application until July, especially if a visa is required.
For more information please check theCourse Website