- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- For full-time students, 5,100 € is payable upon admission in September and 5,100 € before the second semester in the following March for a total of 10,200 €. Part-time students will be charged 2,550 € upon admission in September and 2,550 € three more times before the start of the semester (in March or September) for a total of €10,200.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Applicants should have basic math skills (at least at high school level) and good statistical knowledge. The MSc. in Epidemiology is a research-oriented course with a scientific-methodological orientation. Students are offered an interdisciplinary, modern educational environment that is geared towards expanding research skills and methodological knowledge in the areas of epidemiology, biostatistics, and health data science.
One year of qualified professional work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit your full application as a single PDF attachment by e-mail to student services, tanja.te-gude at charite.de. Please title the attachment “Your Name_MSE”.
- Completed application form.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) in English.
- Letter of motivation (maximum 2 pages in English) detailing:
- Why do you want to study Epidemiology (career goals).
- What makes you a good candidate for the program (personal skills and experience).
- Transcript of records and degree certificate or diploma of all higher-level education
achievements (after high school).
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website