- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in a natural science or a related engineering field is required.
Demonstration that during the applicant‘s study course work in physics/geophysics (minimum of 8 credit points) and in chemistry/geochemistry (minimum of 8 credit points) has been performеd.
At least a grade of 2.5 (German grading systеm).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For an application, the following material must be submitted:
- Application form (applicaton.pdf).
- Official B.Sc. (or equivalent) degree certificate.
- Official transcript of B.Sc. studies with a list of courses taken and grades obtained.
- If the B.Sc. will be obtained only between the application date and the start of the M.Sc. studies, an official certificate of the classes attended and the grades obtained must be provided. The B.Sc. certificate must be presented when registering for the program.
- Demonstration that during the applicant‘s study course work in physics/geophysics (minimum of 8 credit points) and in chemistry/geochemistry (minimum of 8 credit points) has been performed.
- CV in tabulated form.
- Evidence of strong command of English (see language requirements).
- A statement explaining your interest in studying 'Experimental Geosciences', not to exceed 2 pages (12pt font, in English).
- Contact information for a letter of reference by a former supervisοr.
For more information please check theCourse Website