- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- EIT Food collects a participation fee of 9,000 € per academic year for EU students and 18,000 € per academic year for non-EU students. The fee covers tuition fees for participating universities, mandatory travel during a semester (e.g. for off-site modules & activities), and participation in KIC-added-value modules & activities (e.g. Summer School, Graduate Conference). It does not cover travel from one partner university to the next between semesters.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Agricultural Sciences, Biological/Life Sciences, Food Science, Chemistry, Food Safety, Nutrition and/or Economics and Management.
Relevant degrees in other fields may be considered by the admissions comittee on a case-by-case basis.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least 5,5 in written production, oral production, listening comprehension and reading comprehension.
Specification: At least "good".
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website