- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in history.
Applicants whose degree is not in History but closely related disciplines (e.g., Political Sciences, Ethnology, Cultural Studies, etc.) may also be admitted under certain conditions. Such conditions may be that particular modules from the bachelor's program “Geschichte” at the University of Bayreuth need to be successfully completed within one yеar.
At least an examination grade of "good&quοt; (2.5).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For EU and non-EU citizens:
- Transcript of records including subjects and grades (original language + certified translation in German or English) - at least 150 ECTS points with a final grade corresponding to "2,5" or better on the German grading system.
- Grade conversion document using the Bavarian Formula (an according document will be available during your registration in CAMPUSonline).
- Secondary school leaving certificate including subjects and grades (original language + certified translation in German or English).
- if possible, a diploma certificate (original language + certified translation in German or English) or diploma supplement.
- if necessary, a list of modules from previous studies for which no certificates of achievement are yet available.
- Motivation letter.
- Curriculum vitae.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- German language certificate (see language requiremеnts).
For more information please check theCourse Website