Information and Communication Technology
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in information and communication technology or a related subject.
The applicants must meet the following prerequisites:
- Engineering math: linear algebra, complex analysis, linear differential equations, Fourier transform, Laplace transform, z-transform.
- Signals and Systems (textbook, e.g., Oppenheim/Willsky, Signals and Systems).
- Communications (textbook, e.g., Haykin, Communication Systems).
- Stochastic Processes (textbook, e.g., Pillai/Papoulis: Probability, Random Variables, and Stochastic Processes).
- Digital Signal Processing: A.V. Oppenheim and R. Schafer, Discrete-Time Signal Processing, 3rdedition, Prentice Hall, 2013.
- Software: MATLAB.
- Knowledge in fundamentals of algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge in digital circuit design.
- Basic knowledge in programming languages, e.g., C.C++, Java.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Minimum of 51 in all skills.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application of admission and Control sheet - in duplicate.
- German language test verification certificate - if required (simple copy).
- School leaving certificate (certified copy).
- Official translation of the School Leaving Certificate (certified copy).
- University Degree Certificate and Diploma Supplement - if already available (certified copy).
- Official translation of the University Degree Certificate and Diploma Supplement (certified copy).
- Complete Academic Report/Transcript of Records (certified copy).
- Official translation of the Complete Academic Report/Transcript of Records (certified copy).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Language certificate (simple copy).
- Letter of application.
Please note: Foreign certificates must be handed in as officially certified copies with an officially certified translation. If your documents do not fulfill the requirements or if important certificates are missing, your application will not be processed. Documents do not have to be translated if they are issued in German, English, or French.
For more information please check theCourse Website