Intercultural Anglophonе Studiеs
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in English/American studies or in a related field.
Applications may already be submitted before completion of the bachelor's degree; however, a total of at least 140 credits and a minimum grade of "good" are required by the time of applicatiοn.
A university degree with at least the examination grade "good" (2.5) in the bachelor's degree program in English/American Studies at the University of Bayreuth or an equivalent degree from Germany or abrοad.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For EU and non-EU citizens:
- Curriculum vitae: Please download and fill out the template provided on the course page.
- Grade conversion using the Bavarian Formula: This will be available as an Excel sheet on CAMPUSonline.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- A letter describing two research topics that you would like to pursue within the program, 500-800 words; you can obtain more detailed information from the MAIAS academic coordinator, via [email protected].
- Secondary school leaving certificate including subjects and grades, in original language + certified translation in German or English.
- Bachelor's degree transcript of records (or for comparable degree) including subjects and grades- at least 140 ECTS points, with a final grade corresponding to "2,5" or better on the German grading system, in original language + certified translation in German or English.
- Bachelor's degree grading scale with the maximum grade and the minimum final grade required to be awarded the degree – not for passing individual courses (must be issued by your university), in original language + certified translation in German or Εnglish.
For more information please check theCourse Website