Intercultural Anglophone Studies
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in English/American studies or in a related field.
A grade of "good" or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit pdf-files of certified copies of the following documents through the CampusOnline platform:
- Brief curriculum vitae.
- Higher education entrance qualification document.
- For non-native speakers of English, documentation of language skills in English (see language requirements).
- A letter describing two research topics that you would like to pursue within the program (no less than one page/roughly 500 words for each topic). You can obtain more detailed information from the MAIAS moderator, via [email protected]
- (Provisional) degree certificate or confirmation of at least 140 ECTS stating the previous average mark.
- Full transcript of records.
For more information please check theCourse Website