International Automotive Engineering
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Automotive-Engineering or Mechanical-Engineering with correspondingly major-study, or another equivalent engineering study.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Min. 20 points in each part.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The online application must contain the following supporting documents including:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV), which should contain the relevant educational and professional experience.
- A report or result of University education up to now including a certificate, diploma supplement and ECTS marks.
- A transcript of records.
- Officially approved copies or a direct attachment of the certificate of the Graduate Record Examination test (GRE) with results of the applicant who has not acquired their qualifications at a Bologna-University.
- Completed cumulative subject coverage form.
- Proof that you have a recognized qualification in the English and German language (see language requirements).
The form, which is generated at the end of the online application process by the online application portal, has to be personally signed and sent postal to the University. Relevant for the compliance with the deadline is the receipt stamp of the University. Results and certificates must be certified copies in the German or English language. Aachen University of Applied Sciences makes the final decision as to whether the qualifications are applicable or not.
In case that the previous University study at the time of application deadline has not yet been completed, the missing documents can be replaced with a transcript of records, certified by the University dated no later than four weeks before the application deadline.
For more information please check theCourse Website