- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The fee for the MBA in International Management 2024 intake is 57,000 € (fees are subject to change). Scholarships are available.
Students have the option to receive the German state-accredited degree in addition to the French accredited degree by completing an additional semester in Berlin. Students will follow a set of additional courses and write their MBA master thesis, to be awarded a total of 120 ECTS. The MBA in International Management is officially recognised by the Berlin Senate for Education, Science and Research.
- Hold a 4-years bachelor's degree (240 ECTS) or a Master's degree in any discipline + 2 years of significant professional experience; or
- Hold a 3-years bachelor's degree (180 ECTS) in any discipline + 3 years of significant professional experience.
Depending on your previous degree, applicants should have 2 or 3 years of work experience (see previous degree field).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
The application fee is 180 €.
The following documents are required:
- Copy of ID or passport.
- CV (in English).
- Degree certificates.
- Grade transcripts (covering all years of university study).
- Professional reference (e.g. an employer’s reference).
- Admission test: GMAT (online test accepted), GRE, Tage Mage, or equivalent. If you are unable to provide a GMAT, GRE or Tage Mage certificate, you will be requested to take an ESCP in-house admission test during the admission session, on-campus or online.
- English test (see language requirements).
Additional language certificates are a plus.
For more information please check theCourse Website