International Tourism Development
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the areas of tourism management, economics, and tourism-related degree programs.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
As far as applicants can prove a university degree which is the basis for admission and for which less than 210 ECTS points but at least 180 ECTS points have been awarded or were to be classified as equivalent, proof of the missing ECTS points is a prerequisite for passing the Master examination.
Missing ECTS points, which must be completed by the beginning of the third semester, can be verified upon application to the examination board by means of additional relevant professional experience or participation in relevant university courses.
Proof can only be provided once for each variant. A maximum of 30 ECTS points can be proven.
The following conditions apply to the proof:
- Relevant professional experience: 2 years of relevant subject-related work experience corresponds to up to 30 ECTS points. The work experience must be relevant and subject-related. The content of the profession must be in line with the completed or aspired university degree.
- Relevant university modules: Modules can be selected from the range of courses offered in the study programs with economic content or with content from the field of tourism management or tourism-related study programs after consultation with the responsible academic advisor, provided that their content does not essentially correspond to the content of the undergraduate study program. This regulation refers exclusively to the concretely presented the first degree of the respective applicant. The relevant study and examination regulations apply.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening 400-485 points, reading 450 points.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Application for international students:
Required documents for application:
- Secondary school leaving certificate.
- Final bachelor certificate and transcripts of records.
- CV and photo.
- Language certificates (see language requirements).
The whole list of documents is available on the Primuss platform during the application period. It will be individually generated out of your given personal information on the online platform Primuss.
All required documents must be uploaded before the given deadlines.
It is not necessary to send in documents by post mail during the official application period. Please follow all steps, which are explained in detail on the application portal and read all explanations carefully.
Applicants from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam have specific admission requirements. A certificate from the Academic Inspection Authority/Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) from a German Embassy in the respective country is required.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website