Law and Business
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Minimum standard period of study: 3-4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240 (4 years) or equivalent. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be considered if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience.
- Interest or experience in the field of law and/or business.
- Proven extracurricular interests.
- International experience is preferred but not mandatory.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: A, B or C
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website