- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in the field of mechanical or electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science, applied physics, or any other related field of study.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Graduates with only 180 ECTS have to meet additional requirements. Applicants who have not obtained their bachelor‘s degree yet will be ranked according to their 7th semester CGPA. - 6th semester transcripts only are not accepted.
Not mandatory but can improve your chances: Proven relevant work experience or research in the field of mechatronics of at least one year.
A final grade of at least 2,5 (German grading system).
- Very good mathematic skills.
- Not mandatory but can improve your chances: Provided GRE exam with a score of at least 161 in Quantitative Reasoning.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Signed application form.
- Certified copy of your bachelor’s degree (plus a certified translation into English or German).
- Certified copy of your academic transcript (including your grading system).
- Normal copy of your higher secondary education certificate (plus a certified translation into English or German).
- English language certificate (see language requirements) - not older than 2 years. Medium of instruction certificates are not accepted.
- Normal copy of your passport.
- Motivation letter/Statement of purpose (Why do you intend to study Mechatronics at the RWU?).
- If applicable: GRE (Graduate Record Examination) - not older than 2 years.
- If applicable: German language certificate.
- If available: recommendation letters (max. 2 letters).
- If available: proof of professional work or research activities.
And send your documents to the following address:
Studierenden-Service H 022
Frau Fabienne Damasch
For more information please check theCourse Website