- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in Molecular Medicine or in a closely related subject from the Life Sciences with a grade of at least 2.5 (good). You can apply even if you have not yet finished your bachelor’s degree, provided that you have earned at least 150/180 ECTS and will finish the degree promptly. You can also apply if you hold a degree in Medicine (German state examination or equivalent).
Applicants holding a Bachelor’s degree in Molecular Medicine, Biomedicine, Human Biology or Biomedical Science (grade of at least 2.5 [good]) can be admitted directly based on their specific qualification. All other applicants must participate in the admission test.
A grade of at least 2.5 (good).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application of admission and Control sheet - in duplicate.
- German language test verification certificate - if required (simple copy).
- School leaving certificate (certified copy).
- Official translation of the School Leaving Certificate (certified copy).
- University Degree Certificate and Diploma Supplement - if already available (certified copy).
- Official translation of the University Degree Certificate and Diploma Supplement (certified copy).
- Complete Academic Report/Transcript of Records (certified copy).
- Official translation of the Complete Academic Report/Transcript of Records (certified copy).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Language certificate (simple copy).
- Letter of application.
- Proof of research-related activity at a university; relevant stays abroad; awards, prizes, and other relevant activities and knowledge.
- Proof of passing admissions examination.
Please note: Foreign certificates must be handed in as officially certified copies with an officially certified translation. If your documents do not fulfill the requirements or if important certificates are missing, your application will not be processed. Documents do not have to be translated if they are issued in German, English or French.
For more information please check theCourse Website