- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in:
- Medical Science or Molecular Medicine, or
- A degree in Human Medicine, or
- A successful passed a comparable degree in a related or comparable study program like f.ex. Biochemistry, Biology (with a standard study period of at least 6 semesters).
If the university entrance qualification for the consecutive Master’s program (namely the Bachelor’s degree) has not yet been completed, you can apply for the program with a transcript of records on the basis of at least 144 credit points. This provisional certificate must be issued by an office authorized to award grades or issue certificates. If a student is admitted, this will be on a provisional basis.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents to be submitted:
- If you are not already enrolled at Goethe-University Frankfurt: university entrance qualification (e.g. A-Levels).
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- If the Bachelor's degree has not yet been completed: a transcript of records or equivalent document listing the content of the study program and average grade.
- Certificate of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Declaration of examination claim.
- If the first degree was obtained at an international higher education institution: certificate of German language skills (see language requirements).
- APS certificate for applicants from Vietnam, China, and Mongolia (original).
For more information please check theCourse Website