- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject.
Applicants need a bachelor’s grade of 2.5 or better according to the German grading system.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application of admission and control sheet - in duplicate.
- German language test verification certificate - if required (simple copy).
- School leaving certificate (certified copy).
- Official translation of the school leaving certificate (certified copy).
- University degree certificate and diploma supplement - if already available (certified copy).
- Official translation of the university degree certificate and diploma supplement (certified copy).
- Complete academic report/Transcript of records (certified copy).
- Official translation of the complete academic report/Transcript of Records (certified copy).
- Language certificate (simple copy).
Please note: Foreign certificates must be handed in as officially certified copies with an officially certified translation. If your documents do not fulfill the requirements or if important certificates are missing, your application will not be processed. Documents do not have to be translated if they are issued in German, English, or French.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website