- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in physics or in a closely related subject.
Above-average success. Applicants shall belong to the best 50 percent of their class or shall have completed the degree program in question with a final grade of at least 2.5 ('gut'; good). 2Degrees that were graded according to a different grading system are to have received at least a rating equivalent to the grade 'gut' (good).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application shall contain:
- University degree certificate or, in the case that the Bachelor is about to be complete, a transcript of records.
- In the case that the Bachelor is about to be complete, confirmation that the applicant has been admitted to the examinations concluding the Bachelor's degree program within the current examination period; for Bachelor's students according to these examination regulations, the registration for the Bachelor's thesis shall suffice.
- Application form.
- A CV in German or English, in tabular form.
- Proof of English language proficiency equivalent to CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level B2 (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website