Sustainable Tourism Development
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalet) in tourism science, geography, planning, environment, economics or social science.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Graduates with at least 180 ECTS can be admitted under certain conditions. Admission subject to conditions obliges the applicant to acquire a further 30 ECTS points in the bachelor’s degree programs in tourism management, hotel and restaurant management or in another relevant degree program at the university before completing the master’s degree. The 30 ECTS points can also be earned during a semester abroad at one of the partner universities.
Predicate examination with a final grade of at least 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Min. 170 level B2.
Specification: At least C2.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please attach the following documents in German or English to your printed and signed application:
- Certificate of university entrance qualification * (e.g. Abitur certificate, technical college entrance qualification).
- Certificate of the university degree relevant for admission*.
- Unless you can show no final certificate of approval authorizing studies, you need to apply instead of the testimony, the preliminary bachelor's certificate*.
- Applicants with non-German qualifications: Certificate recognition from the Studienkolleg Konstanz*.
- Transcript of records (overview of subjects with individual grades and proof of ECTS points)*.
- Proof of the required language skills (English and German, see language requirements)*.
- Written statement on motivation and personal suitability for the master’s degree in German (approx. 500-700 words).
- Tabular CV.
- Proof of practical experience (if available)*.
* The application is accepted with simple copies - original documents or officially certified copies must be presented upon admission, but at the latest for enrollment.
Please send your application with original signature and your complete documents by post to:
Student Administration for Sustainable Tourism Development
74081 Heilbronn, Germany
Please note that transmission by fax or e-mail is not possible, nor is it possible to process incomplete documents. Do not enclose originals with the application, only simple copies. No guarantee can be given for originals.
Applicants with non-German certificates who want to study at a university in Baden-Württemberg must first have their degree recognized. The certificate recognition of the preparatory college in Konstanz must be enclosed with the application to the Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences.
Please note: The application deadline for the recognition of certificates at the Studienkolleg Konstanz is usually June 1st . It is possible to submit your documents to the preparatory college in Konstanz after June 1st. However, the timely processing of your documents may no longer be guaranteed.
For more information please check theCourse Website